The King George is one of our most popular CCW Gun Belts. When seconds count you want a gun belt you can rely on to do the job. A typical belt from a department store is not made to carry the weight of a gun and will pull away from your body, the leather will stretch, sag and eventually break.
Our 1/4" thick, full grain bullhide leather gun belts are put to the test and designed to carry the load without stretching or sagging. This max thickness gun belt is super sturdy, durable, and comfortable to wear all day long.
Wear this belt with pride knowing it is USA made! Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own! This belt is fit for a king so order today and see what you have been missing!
We normally ship this item within 1-2 business days (average). Turnaround times can vary around holidays and is based on our work load. Normally if you place your order by 4pm eastern it ships the next business day.
- Approx. 1/4" Thick*, perfect for CCW holster carry or as a work belt.
- 15 oz full grain leather.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 60 inches.
- Stainless Steel Quiet Roller Buckle (as pictured)
- One solid piece of leather, the stitching is just for looks.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart gives you plenty of holes to adjust up and down.
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread. This is super strong thread similar to car leather seats, not cheap cotton thread.
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 1/4" thick as possible.
This belt is also available in black and medium brown. Search our store for "King George".
Visit our other listings for more widths, colors, and styles.
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
QUICK METHOD: Pants Waist Size + 2 Inches = Belt Size
If you don't have a belt to measure, pick a pair of pants that fit well and add 2 inches to the waist size on the tag to get your belt size. Example: If you wear a 36 pants... order a 38" belt size.
IWB HOLSTER CARRY: If you carry a firearm inside your waist band (IWB) we recommend adding 4 inches instead OR for the best fit, measure your current gun belt using the perfect fit method above. It normally takes up 1-2 inches going around the gun so you will likely need a larger size when carrying IWB.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.